Partner for German
"Language is the dress of thought"
Samuel Johnson, English writer and scholar.
I am a DaF-teacher (DaF: German as a foreign language), certified by the Goethe-Institute.
I teach individually or in small groups. Thanks to my broad experience with foreigners in Germany and abroad I have learned to respond to people coming from very different cultures.
I endeavour to kindle students’ enthusiasm for my mother tongue so that learning becomes easy and fun.
- proper pronunciation.
- reading, writing and grammar.
- German as a precise, descriptive, clear and lively language.
- in-depth spoken and written German on specialist topics.
- lively conversational German, occasionally during a trip through historic Berlin.
- debate on political, literary or social topics.
- amusing examples of German words and phrases to avoid!
Above all, the German language opens up a rich new world to my students.
Appointments and price points can be arranged.